The model is wearing this bracelet in the deep red colour.
Fifty percent from each 'NJ FOR SUPPORT THE GIRLS RED BRACELET' sale is contributed to the Support the Girls Australia charity.
Support The Girls Australia is a unique charity that provides a grassroots framework of action to empower women to escape the cycle of poverty, violence, trauma or multiple structural oppressions. Transformation of the individual and transformation of the community unfold simultaneously. Spaces are created for women from all walks of life to foster relationships with other women in the community regardless of income, creed, age, or cultural background.
Their aim is to contribute to the foundation of a new social order for disenfranchised and isolated women, and the communities in which they live in. They have created a platform that changes the hearts of its women, by burning away the prejudices of homelessness, enabling women to rediscover their merits, reinstate their creative capacity, exalt their dignity, enable their motives and transform their relationships between themselves and their respective community.
- Reaching out to vulnerable and disadvantaged women and girls within the community.
- Providing support services to meet the basic needs of vulnerable women and girls who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, disadvantaged and marginalised through poverty.
- Providing bras and personal hygiene items to women and girls.
- Providing personal support and advocacy for vulnerable women and girls.
- Enhancing personal development, relationship skills and other life skills for those who access the service through the provision of personal and group support in a variety of responses and activities.
- To identify needs in the communities and work to address that for the target groups identified.